Triumph Motorcycles adds new member to modern classic line-up, launches ‘Speed T4’

The Speed T4 is the latest member of the Triumph 400 cc modern classic family.

featured-image

Home | Auto | Triumph Motorcycles Adds New Member To Modern Classic Line Up Launches Speed T4 Triumph Motorcycles adds new member to modern classic line-up, launches ‘Speed T4’ The Speed T4 is the latest member of the Triumph 400 cc modern classic family. By Telangana Today Updated On - 17 September 2024, 04:33 PM Delhi: Bajaj Auto Ltd unveiled two new Triumph modern classic motorcycles on Tuesday – the all-new Speed T4 and the MY25 Speed 400. The Speed T4 is the latest member of the Triumph 400 cc modern classic family.

It is a perfect ride for those who prefer a modern classic with an easy riding character, a press release said According to the release, the Speed T4 comes with all the relevant technology that suits its relaxed ride character. The motorcycle will be available in 3 stunning colours – Pearl Metallic White, Cocktail Wine Red & Phantom Black. The Speed 400 was launched in July 2023 and has been acclaimed for its high performance, technology, and premium build.

The Model Year 2025 Speed 400 is an upgraded version offering a beefier look with high-profile tires, enhanced seating comfort, and adjustable levers, the press release said. The MY25 Speed 400 is available in 4 striking colourways – Racing Yellow, Pearl Metallic White, Racing Red & Phantom Black. Both Speed T4 and the MY25 Speed 400 feature the powerful 398cc TR-Series Engine and embody the modern classic roadster design in their DNA.

Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director of Bajaj Auto Ltd., said, “With the launch of the Speed T4 and MY25 Speed 400, we continue our commitment to expanding Triumph’s range in India. Triumph and Bajaj Alliance has put out almost 60,000 bikes of the TR series to over 50 countries including India.

” While the Speed T4 is available at ₹ 2,17, 000 (ex-showroom Delhi), the MY25 Speed 400 is available at ₹ 2, 40, 000 (ex-showroom Delhi). Follow Us : Tags Bajaj Auto Ltd MY25 Speed 400 Speed T4 Triumph 400 cc Related News Electric Chetak now starts at Rs. 95,998 Husqvarna motorcycles unveils Svartpilen 401, Vitpilen 250 Bajaj Auto hosts Pulsarmania: Master’s edition Triumph Motorcycles unveils new Tiger 900 to mark 10th anniversary in India.