Sendric S. (24) has confessed to the in IJsselmonde, Rotterdam, at the end of December and beginning of January. This was said during the first public hearing in the case, which took place in the court in Rotterdam on Friday.
S. was not present at the hearing. S.
is accused of shooting a on December 21, who . A 58-year-old Rotterdammer was shot on December 28. He passed away that same evening.
The third victim, an , was shot during the daytime on January 2. He passed away some time later. Nothing has been reported regarding S.
’s motive. The suspect’s attorney, Marco Bos, claims that his client may have mental health issues. He claims that S.
gave very limited answers during his confession. “The question is if what he has said is a coherent story and if it is of any value.” S.
will be examined in the psychiatric observation clinic, the Pieter Baan Centre. However, this will likely not happen until June. "What the problem is and whether it contributed to these acts, that needs to be investigated.
" S. will fully cooperate with an investigation, the lawyer expects. "I know that Sendric also has a lot of questions about how this could have happened.
" The killings had a big impact on the IJsselmonde area. Residents were advised to avoid the streets without another person present at the time. Police located S.
after a tip was given to the police’s Criminal Intelligence Team regarding S.’s Snapchat account. The social media site gave police the suspect’s date of birth, telephone number, and email address after the police had filed an emergency request.
This led to the capture of S. in an acquaintance’s house on January 2. A gun was found in the home with S.
’s DNA on it. The person who gave the investigators the tip is a fellow suspect in the case. Juani B.
allegedly delivered the gun to S. Police found B. after his DNA was found on the bullet casings used in two of the shootings.
He was arrested on December 30. B. also confessed to his role in the killings.
He has a for dealing in these types of weapons. B. was also on probation with a juvenile TBS mental health measure when he delivered the weapon to S.
on December 20. Prosecutors say that there is insufficient evidence that B. was aware of S.
’s plans. The same gun was used in all the murders. It was a converted gas pistol.
The gas pistol had been modified to become a "real firearm," the prosecutor said. Sebas Diekstra, the attorney who is defending some of the relatives of the 58-year-old victim, has said that the relatives are agitated as a result of the trial. “It is difficult that the relatives are now again confronted with the horror of the suspect's actions.
” He added that there is a long way to go in this trial. “The people are struggling. They have been given a huge blow.
The question is, as long as the process is ongoing, whether they can start the grieving process.”.